Become a Champion for Girls
Become a Champion for Girls today! As a philanthropic force for change in our community, Champions are key to empowering girls for an equitable society. Together, we can work to inspire all girls in our community to be strong, smart, and bold. Champions make a meaningful and impactful difference in the lives of the girls we serve.
With an annual donation of at least $1,000 per year, Champions for Girls is a giving society unlike any other, putting you in the forefront of girl’s education, empowerment, and advocacy in Fort Worth and Tarrant County.
Champions for Girls events are invite only. Champions events include social, educational, and advocacy opportunities. Join today to become a member of this unique donor experience. For more information, contact Jennifer Trevino, Chief Development Officer, at: 817-259-1050 ext. 207 or by email at: [email protected].
With our thanks for being a partner in changing the lives of over 20,000 girls across Tarrant County, you will receive:
$1,000 – $4,999
$5,000 to $9,999
$10,000 to $24,999
$25,000 to $49,999
- Girls Inc. Champions for Girls lapel pin
- Special Invitations to local Champions events
All Partner benefits plus:
- Recognition in the Girls Inc. national annual report with consideration for spotlight profile
- Option for listing in national Champions for Girls directory
- Access to engage with National President and CEO on issues facing girls
- Invitation to networking event and recognition at the annual National Conference
All Ally benefits plus:
- Invitation to an exclusive leadership event featuring a keynote speaker at National Conference
- Opportunity to connect with a Girls Inc. National Scholar
All Advocate benefits plus:
- Recognition in the Girls Inc. national luncheon program in New York or Los Angeles
- Consideration for membership in the Champions for Girls National Council
- Private meeting with Girls Inc. National President and CEO
- Invitation to an exclusive reception at the New York or Los Angeles Luncheon