Eureka! is a five-year STEM based program that builds girls’ confidence and skills through hands-on opportunities in science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM). The program also incorporates sports and physical fitness, personal development, and college & career readiness.
Eureka! participants who complete the five-year program will:
• Participate in two summer programs at a college campus to gain exposure to post-secondary education and career
• Complete two summer internships
-Internship 1: Experience in a non-profit setting
-Internship 2: Experience in a corporate setting
• Exposure to college & career opportunities throughout the program
• Attend monthly engagement sessions related to STEM and Social Emotional activities during the school year
• Participate in Girls Inc. of Tarrant County College Shower (an event that supports Girls Inc. girls in their senior year of High School).
What To Expect?
• FREE year-round program (summer & school year)
• Make new friends
• All girl, pro-girl environment
• Discover new places and opportunities through hands-on activities and field trips
• Exposure to local STEM career pathways
• Try new things
• Empower each other to be strong, smart, and bold
• Trained staff in STEM-related fields with social work education backgrounds
Who Is Eligible?
• Rising 8th graders
• Has an interest to learn more about STEM
• Commit for five years
•Attend summer camps & monthly meetings
How Do I Sign Up?
Apply by filling an application which is located HERE.
We will reach out to you to schedule an interview once we receive your application. After the interview, we will review your application and send a letter of acceptance of the program.
Last day to apply is Thursday, September 30th. Spots are limited!!